| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jakobshavn in November is cold at -8 °C (17.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -5.1 °C (22.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -10.8 °C (12.6 °F).
- In November the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 5.7 °C (10.3 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched. A paltry 23mm (0.9in) of H2O falls during.
Check the distance to and compare the Jakobshavn November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Jakobshavn, Greenland
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Jakobshavn:
- Upernavik, Greenland - 436.8 kms (271.4 miles) NNW
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 165.8 kms (103 miles) NNW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 679.3 kms (422.1 miles) WNW
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 89.9 kms (55.9 miles) SW
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 800.9 kms (497.7 miles) W
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 634.3 kms (394.1 miles) W
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 551.3 kms (342.6 miles) WSW
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 274.8 kms (170.7 miles) SSW
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 514.8 kms (319.9 miles) WSW
- Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland - 562.3 kms (349.4 miles) S