| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jakobshavn in May is slightly cold at 0 °C (32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.1 °C (37.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 6.1 °C (11 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty. A paltry 17mm (0.7in) of H2O is laid down.
Check the distance to and compare the Jakobshavn May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Jakobshavn, Greenland
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Jakobshavn:
- Upernavik, Greenland - 436.8 kms (271.4 miles) NNW
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 165.8 kms (103 miles) NNW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 679.3 kms (422.1 miles) WNW
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 89.9 kms (55.9 miles) SW
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 800.9 kms (497.7 miles) W
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 634.3 kms (394.1 miles) W
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 551.3 kms (342.6 miles) WSW
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 274.8 kms (170.7 miles) SSW
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 514.8 kms (319.9 miles) WSW
- Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland - 562.3 kms (349.4 miles) S